Forums

TopicForgiveness Technique

• Tue 17th Apr 2018 - 5:50am

Perhaps we get the realization that we are getting older. I found it really strange to say the words "I am going to Brain Plus IQ  be 50 this year". Suddenly in the egg timer of my existence there was more sand in the bottom than the top. OK, it is true, statistically I have more years under my belt than I have left to enjoy.

However one of my dearest friends is 84 and her attitude to life is amazing. A stroke, cancer and becoming a widow in the last few years has not stopped her. She travels to Europe on her own, enjoys her computer, gardens and is still active in politics. She has a great sense of humor and is fun to be around. She even borrows dogs from neighbors to keep her company on walks. She has taught me that age really does not matter it is your attitude towards it and your attitude to life.

Often the unsettled feeling comes from our working life. Sometimes we find ourselves in a career that we have outgrown. I was a tax consultant. I did not make a conscious choice to become a tax consultant - it just seemed to happen. In my late teens and early twenties I had no idea what I wanted to do when I grew up. By the time I was 40 I still did not know. However by that stage I knew that I did not want to be a tax consultant.

So back to my original question, is there such a thing as a mid life crisis? There is definitely a life realization point. This is the point where you discover that you want more out of life. You may not know exactly what "more" life looks but there is a feeling, yearning or longing for life to be different.

http://genuinehealthreviews.com/brain-plus-iq-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies