Forums

Topic How to Keep a Woman Interested in You - Master Tactics You Don't Want to Miss at Any Cost

• Thu 12th Apr 2018 - 12:19pm

"I will love you for the rest of my life." This may sound a little Kinetic Attraction cliche, but it is extremely effective on women. Simply saying "I love you" can sound rehearsed and forced, but adding more definition to your phrasing will make it seem more sincere.

Women are always insecure about commitment, so by adding a bit of finality to this phrase will make her feel more secure in your relationship.

"I want to be with you forever." This line will further heighten her sense of security, and thus make her much more receptive to your desires.

As with all of these phrases, remember that it is imperative to sound completely genuine and honest when you say it, otherwise she won't buy it.

If you are to combine the three key phrases above with this technique called fractionation, your chances will improve by at least 300%! This technique involves using simple conversational tricks to make a woman feel deeply connected with you. It is reputed to be able to make a woman fall in love in 15 minutes or even less.

Ever wonder what rock stars and celebrities have that make women chase them? It's the fame, the face, the power. Well, in case you do not have any one of these, fear not. Read through these four tips and learn how to make a woman chase you.

http://organicsupplementreview.com/kinetic-attraction-review/

Please register or login to post forum replies