Forums

TopicNutrients in Bee Pollen - A Healthy and Safe Way to Enrich Your Daily Meals

• Tue 6th Feb 2018 - 7:18am

In addition, there is some concern about where this pollenCurcumin Triple Burn is harvested as the controls in China and Asian countries are few and far between. Antibiotics are used and there is no regulation in the actual processing.There are also concerns that insecticides and pesticides are destroying the bee colonies. There is worry that the purity of the pollen has been irretrievably compromised. This is another way to avoid a scam and at the same time, protect our health.Why Is It Considered Nature's Perfect Food?It is no exaggeration to say that bee pollen is worth its weight in gold, in nutrition terms. The reason is that it has at least 25% pf protein and then has the full range of vitamins, amino acids and minerals as well. Add to that about 5,000 enzymes and we can see why it definitely deserves this accolade.

Did you know that it also contains rutin which is so important in keeping all the tiny blood vessels known as capillaries in perfect shape?Another reason we should pay a lot more attention to this marvellous supplement is that the fact that the Sloan -Kettering Institute for Cancer Research in New York is conducting on-going research on how it might actually prevent cancer and how it can also be used to lessen chemotherapy effects.Why not find out where you can buy the best raw organic bee pollen in the world to-day. You will be pleasantly surprised at how this can really make a difference to your health.It has been estimated that the average person can survive on 35 grams of bee pollen a day because it contains all the essential nutrients to keep the human organism alive.

https://worldhealthreviews.com/uncompromised-life-review

• Thu 17th May 2018 - 2:32pm

Bee pollen definitely contain a lot of nutrients. The first time I got to know that was when I was working on the assignmentmasters.co.uk review team a few years ago. It was a great experience for me and I'll never forget it.

Please register or login to post forum replies